Aerial photography and Lidar
Aerial photography and Lidar are airborne technologies for the acquisition of geographic data.
This results in Orthophotoplans, Digital Terrain Models (DTM), Digital Surface Models (DSM) and derived cartographic products.
ETAFAT is today positioned as a continental leader in airborne data acquisition thanks to a large fleet of aircrafts that can be mobilized at short notice, as well as to its high-tech digital sensors and lasers.
Our engineers and experts in photogrammetry use aerial digital cameras producing high quality geometric and radiometric images, as well as high performance Lidars producing 3D point clouds, and then perform all the processing operations necessary to produce outputs adapted to your needs.
A diversified air fleet
ETAFAT has a diversified air fleet, maintained in certified workshops, and insured for aerial work :
- Owned by : Cessna T303 twin-engine aircraft
- In partnership: BEECHCRAFT B200 SUPER KING, PARTENAVIA P68C and CESSNA STATIONAIR
- Large format digital camera Z/I Imagine DMC
- Large Format Digital Camera Z/I Imagine DMC II/250
- Airborne LIDAR LEICA ALS70
- Airborne LIDAR RIEGL min vux-1
- Textured and classified point clouds in *.las format
- Ortho photo plans
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
- Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- Photogrammetric restitution
Our innovative acquisition technologies :