A leader in Morocco in airborne acquisition
UAV technology represents a technical and economic revolution for several sectors of activity, including construction, construction inspection and agriculture.
The UAV is a remotely piloted or self-piloted aircraft (through a flight plan), which is particularly innovative in its ability to map space in three dimensions.
The UAV can be equipped with photo (RGB or multi-show), video or thermal sensors.
ETAFAT is today positioned as a leader in Morocco in airborne UAV acquisition thanks to its diversified vector and sensor logistics:
- Photogrammetric camera S.O.D.A (20 Megapixels) .
- Integrated photogrammetric camera (38 Megapixels) .
- SEQUOIA multi-spectral camera .
- Multi-spectral camera MULTISPEC 4c .
- Integrated HD video camera .
- Integrated thermal camera .
- Lidar Riegl miniVUX-1DL sensor .
- Ebee Plus RTK fixed-wing UAV from Sensefly.
- Sensefly Ebee Plus fixed-wing drone.
- Multi-Sensor Rotary Wing Drone DJI M210 RTK.
- Multi-Sensor Rotary Wing Drone DJI M210.
- Rotary Wing Drone DJI Phantom 4 Pro.
- Drone PARROT ANAFI .
- Drone Delair DT26X LiDAR .
Our engineers and technicians are trained to fly our different types of UAVs, so they perform all the processing operations necessary to produce the renderings adapted to your needs.
- Textured point clouds in *.Las format.
- Ortho photo plans with a resolution up to 1cm G.S.D.
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM).
- Digital Surface Model (DSM).
- 4K video.
- Thermal photos.
- Photogrammetric restitution.