Since 1998, ETAFAT has been registered in the table of the National Order of Surveyors and Topographers, the entity managing the practice of the profession of Surveyor and Topographer Engineer (IGT) in Morocco.
ETAFAT also has the agreement of the work and services delivered by the National Office of Electricity and Drinking Water (ONEE) – Electricity Branch, and the Technical Certificate of Exploitation CTE delivered by the Civil Aviation Directorate in relation to the aerial photography works.
As for ETAFAT ENGINEERING, it has the certificate of agreement for natural or legal persons performing studies and project management services issued by the Ministry of Equipment and Transport.
This certificate confirms the skills of its experts in the following fields:
- D3 : Urban hydraulics.
- D17 : Roads, sewerage and drinking water networks.
- D4 :Roads, highways, transportation.
- D5 : Structures (ou engineering work).
- D7 : Maritime and river works.
- D9 : Agricultural studies.
- D13 :General studies.
- D18 :Low and medium voltage electricity networks, telephone networks and public lighting.